Join Our Team
DuBose is a faith-based, non-profit 501(c)3 conference, camp, and retreat center on a beautiful mountaintop setting in Monteagle, Tennessee. Located just 45 miles from Chattanooga, DuBose is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Our Center regularly hosts retreats and meetings for faiths of all denominations, conferences, businesses, and local programs. Our facilities offer year-round meeting spaces, lodging, and dining services.
Our Mission: DuBose Conference Center is an historic Episcopal camp, conference, and retreat center that offers hospitality, programming, and sacred space to groups of all faiths and backgrounds for education, creativity, and renewal.
HOUSEKEEPING STAFF - PART TIME
The Housekeeping Staff Member position is an entry-level, part-time job, with hourly pay. Housekeeping staff report directly to the Guest Services Manager (GSM) / Housekeeping Supervisor, who in turn reports to the Executive Director. Due to the seasonality of the business, longer hours may be required during peak business. Work week is Wednesday through Tuesday with payroll on Wednesdays. Employee starts at entry pay level, with opportunities for wage increases for dedicated staff members, after a trial period.
- Thoroughly cleans all assigned areas to meet prescribed cleanliness standards and supervisor expectations.
- Communicates regularly the status of assigned areas to Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Reports any lost and found items to the Housekeeping Supervisor immediately, listing the room number or area where the item was found.
- Reports any damaged or missing items to Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Reports exceptional and/or unusual circumstances, such as bags left outside of rooms, sleep-outs, damage in the rooms, maintenance issues, etc. to the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Maintains exceptional communication with Housekeeping Supervisor and other housekeeping staff in order to ensure an overall positive guest experience and the achievement of departmental goals.