Join Our Team
DuBose is a faith-based, non-profit 501(c)3 conference, camp, and retreat center on a beautiful mountaintop setting in Monteagle, Tennessee. Located just 45 miles from Chattanooga, DuBose is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Our Center regularly hosts retreats and meetings for faiths of all denominations, conferences, businesses, and local programs. Our facilities offer year-round meeting spaces, lodging, and dining services.
Our Mission: DuBose Conference Center is an historic Episcopal camp, conference, and retreat center that offers hospitality, programming, and sacred space to groups of all faiths and backgrounds for education, creativity, and renewal.
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR - FULL TIME
The DuBose Conference Center seeks a dynamic, dedicated leader to serve as its next Executive Director. DuBose is a historically affiliated Episcopal year-round conference center and home to Camp Gailor-Maxon located on the Cumberland Plateau in Monteagle, Tennessee.
- Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Executive Director is responsible for managing and administering all aspects of finances,
development, facilities, personnel and programming at DuBose
- Directs a capable and committed staff to provide hospitality to all guests and to lead DuBose into a sustainable, mission-centric future
- Increases the visibility of DuBose in the life and ministries of the three owning Dioceses in Tennessee
- Represents DuBose actively in the local community
- Executes a professional outreach and marketing strategy
- Provides executive leadership to carry out the DuBose mission
Interested parties should contact Dr. Randolph Schulte, Chair of the Search Committee at email@example.com for the complete position description and application materials.
Application deadline is October 19, 2018.