Welcome to DuBose Conference Center
Welcome to DuBose Conference Center, Middle Tennessee's historic conference venue atop beautiful Monteagle Mountain.
DuBose is available to host events, large and small, throughout the year. With four styles of lodging available on our 65-acre grounds, we are an ideal location for church retreats, seminars, conferences, leadership training, music camps, family reunions, weddings and receptions, scout events, and more.
Generations of Tennesseans have enjoyed DuBose's peaceful grounds and warm hospitality. We are home to major annual Episcopal church programs including Camp Gailor-Maxon and the Episcopal Churchmen's Conference.
What makes DuBose unique?
- Sixty-five acres of mountain woodlands and open fields
- Professional hospitality and an experienced venue staff
- A rich heritage of service to the Episcopal Church
- Home to Camp Gailor-Maxon, Tennessee's historic Episcopal summer camp
- Beautiful spring and fall foliage and peaceful setting
- Originally built in 1872, DuBose is on the National Register of Historic Places
Programs at DuBose
This spot of the mountain is called "home" to many groups. Find out about some of the longest running programs at DuBose, and get an idea of what's offered throughout the year.
Not your typical conference venue, DuBose Conference Center is a nonprofit 501(c)3 with a mission to provide education, creativity, and renewal for all who venture here.
DuBose offers full lodging & dining services for conference and retreat groups, board & vestry groups, youth events, camps, hikers and more.